Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Cooking Day"

Today is Wednesday and I'm in the mood to cook and create! I love Wednesdays! I get to stay home all day. I usually clean a little, do laundry & ironing, organize things and cook. Today I'm making a big batch of homemade Spaghetti Sauce with onions, garlic, sausage, spinach etc. My whole house smells good and I love the feeling of creating something yummy for my family. I might even make some homemade Roasted Butternut Squash soup. Soups, Stews, and Chili are probably my favorite foods to make. I love to be home! I feel blessed to be able to be home with my kids. It has been a joy for the most part. I really enjoy those breaks away from home without the kids as well. Motherhood is busy and hard, yet... fun and rewarding!
It's a little different now with Coleman living in his new house and Tally living there with him. Macey is in Hawaii attending college at BYUH full-time. Slowly our children are moving on and it's a little different. We still have a full house with Court returning home from his mission and one of Tally's friends moving into the small room upstairs. Anna still has another year of High School and Bailey & Christian are still in Elementary School.
I try and enjoy every stage of life and keep my health good so I have energy to accomplish all that a family requires. As for Gary.......he's awesome! He is a wonderful father and provider. He loves me and supports me in all my dreams. He is a great example and lives a great life! I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Holly,
    Way to go! You finally started your blog and I love it. You
    really are a great friend and I appreciate you and your positive
    energy all of the time. Have fun blogging.

    ReplyDelete