Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Backyard Can Burial....

PART 1:   After the boys were fast asleep, or though I thought...........Christian came downstairs and said..."Mom, I have a good idea......we could all like put things that we did in a can and then we could bury the can in the backyard!"  I said....."Like what kinds of things?"  ....."Like when Bailey is rude or when I draw pictures of you on the furniture."  "Oh, I said, like bad things?  "Yea"!  He then kissed me on the cheek and headed back upstairs.  Court and I looked at each other and wondered how he came up with such an idea.

PART 2: Tonight after story time I decided to bring Christian's idea up again. " What was your can idea Christian?" Like when I say ..."Butt-head," I can write it on a piece of paper and put it in the can to be burried, then when I look in the backyard I will remember not to say bad words or do bad things.  "Oh, where did you hear this idea I asked?"  Bailey said..."It was on the Grandma Ginger Stories that we listen to at bedtime."  WOW...  They are paying attention to the stories at bedtime!

I NEED TO FIND A BIG TIN CAN AND DIG A LARGE HOLE IN THE BACKYARD TOMORROW!  I can cut the paper strips and FHE will be planned for next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. John says he apologizes for the big holes in the backyard caused by his mother. haha...

    ReplyDelete