Friday, May 6, 2011

Grandma's old table.........

I have been wanting to refinish my grandma's old table and I have been really in one of those creative moods so...... Court helped me get it all set up in the garage and I went to Home Depot to get some supplies.  I love to make old things beautiful!  I love to create wonderful pieces of furniture that have either been given to me or bought at a thrift store or a garage sale (In other words "free" or "cheap").
The work began and Court and Bailey were just as excited.  Bailey rollerbladed around the table as he sanded the edges and the top.  It has been a fun project, and I can't wait to see the finished poject.  It also has 4 chairs that my sister gave me and they too are getting a face lift.


Here is the finished project!
I might put a clear topcoat on soon, we'll see.



1 comment: