Monday, July 18, 2011

Coming Together


I know this looks strange...........but here in Austin we have to water the foundation of our houses everyday because it hasn't rained forever and many including us have broken tiles and cracking walls due to the foundation shifting.  So the boys take turns watering the house.

This is an old garage sale find that I painted and destressed.  I'm in love with the color and it just fits perfect in our new entryway.
                   Our cute, quaint living room that I tried to make warm and inviting. 
                I also distressed and antiqued the cream table.  Loved redoing the furniture!
This is our hallway, just a hallway with my favorite quilt!

My favorite room......The Family Room, hooked onto the kitchen
so we can all be together most of the time.
This is the family room upstairs.  Nice and comfortable & cozy!
Anna's room and walk-in closet.  Just the typical teenage closet.




I bought this cute picture for the boys room .  On the bottom it had a cute caption that was very appropriate.  One day I went upstairs and found the red clearance tag peeled off and put over the dogs eyes.  When I asked the boys who did it.............they both looked at me and said we don't want that scary picture in our room.  I guess the pup had evil eyes or something.  I'll put it up in the garage I guess!




Anna in her daily position doing her on-line desktop application class.
I don't think she realized how many classes she will have to take to graduate.



My big craigslist chair that Sam Thorley recovered for me.  It's the perfect reading chair! 
 Thanks Sam!


We have been greatly blessed!  We have wonderful neighbors a great church family and new friends all around us.  I do miss my older kids!  Christmas is a long time off.  Thank goodness for skype.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pics! It helps to see where you are! Your house looks beautiful! We need a picture of the front of the house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly
    I loved getting to see your new house too. Thanks for sharing. You are such a good decorator. You have the touch! Thanks for the card too. I loved hearing from you. I miss you all ready but it sounds like things are going well there. I'm so glad for blogs to keep in touch and up to date. So glad Court is liking his job with Cory. Landry had to come home for awhile because of his ear thing. Hopefully his hearing will return and he can go back. Take care. Love you.

    ReplyDelete