Sunday, February 20, 2011

f R i e N dS...

I've been thinking a lot about friends lately.  Good friends always lift you up and make you feel loved.  I have a lot of good friends that mean a lot to me.  Their is ******* that I love to go to the temple with on Friday mornings.  We always have so much to talk about and she always makes me feel like I'm a wonderful mother and friend.  I love her!  She has been there for me for at least 20 years.  I can share all my feelings with her and I trust that she will keep them safe. She is a great example to me of a great friend!
There is also ***** who is so fun to be with.  We know so much about each others families and feel safe sharing our deepest feelings and concerns for our children.  She has been there for me when I have had some really tough times.  We could be like sisters.......I feel totally comfortable around her and we are a lot alike in so many ways.  We have so much fun shopping together and lunch is always fun as well.  I love her!
**** is a great friend who I can always count on.  I don't think I have ever heard her say a negative thing about anyone.  She is a great mother and a great example of womanhood.  She has served me in times of need and I love her for that!
I have a dear friend ******who is so crazy and creative!  She is a friend of mine because she loves three of my kids and has made an impact on them.  My three kids are very close with her and always feel welcome in her home.  She lifts them in times of need and helps them develop their talents by always having projects and fun activities going on at her home.  I love her because she loves my kids!  Thats BIG!
There are so many friends I could talk about.  There are so many people that are important to me.  It takes effort to be a good friend!  Real 100% effort!  A friendship is 2-sided.  I hope I am considered a good friend.........I want to be better, to lift and serve and share my talents to build others.  I'm thankful for my friends and all those that have been an influence for good in my life.  I'm thankful for my church where a lot of my friendships have begun.  I know that my father in heaven knows me by name and has a plan for me here on this earth.  I know that my friends are placed in my path for a reason.  I know God lives and is there to listen to my prayers and comfort me when times are tough.  I'm thankful that Jesus Christ was perfect and set that perfect example for us to follow.  I'm thankful that I can repent and make new goals each week to be a better mother, spouse, and friend.  I look forward to living with God again!

No comments:

Post a Comment